1. Mentor another woman or girl.
2. Speak up about pay equity at work or school.
3. Exercise your right to speak up about reproductive rights and womens health.
4. Resist the culture of body shaming.
5. Demand a living wage with reasonable accommodations.
6. Boycott and call out companies that sexualize children.
7. support policies #forwomen
8. Educate yourself and your children.
9. Stop automatically apologizing for things.
10. Stop saying “it’s just me” or “it’s only me” and refer to yourself as you deserve.
11. Set reasonable goals for yourself and achieve them, and let others know about your success.
12. Make more connections with other women who have shared goals and work together; stop thinking of each other as competition and start thinking of each other as an opportunity for success.
13. Tell your elected officials what you feel is the best policy for yourself and your communities. Refuse to stay silent.
14. Don’t let your age ever control or hinder your aspirations.
15. Don’t let anyone stop you this year, not even yourself.